If you’re looking for a new workspace design to make the most of your available office space, or are thinking about an office refurbishment, then perhaps you already know what you need, and what’s involved. If you don’t know what’s involved, then here’s what you need to consider when having an office Express Fitouts.
1. You’ll want to make sure that the company you choose will analyse your business, see what you do, how you do it, and understand what’s important to you, and your needs and wants. A “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work, and what might work for one sort or size of company, or sector, might not work for another.
2. You’ll want to carry on with your work even though your office layout is changing, so the company you choose will need to fit in with your work schedule, so that there’s with minimal disruption. Most office fit out companies will work out of hours, or weekends to ensure that business is not adversely affected.
3. It’s important to have some idea of your current and future requirements. You might need to take on more staff in the coming months, or change your telephone system, or reorganising your sales team. The office refurbishment company you choose should be able to help you work out what you need.
4. Up to now, you may have compromised on your office layout, so by changing it exactly as you want it, you’ll be able to have your office or workspace the way you need it, and so your staff will be able to be more efficient and effective, and so more productive.
5. Your IT requirements might have changed since you moved into your office, Why not see how you can take advantage of modern technology, such as video conferencing, in order to save both time and money?
6. If you’re having new IT systems installed, additional technology, or a more sophisticated heating or lighting system, then there may be additional training or maintenance requirements, so you’ll need to make sure that you’re aware of how to work things properly.
7. Whatever your workspace design, you’ll need to make sure that it complies with the Disability Discrimination Act, and Health and Safety standards too. The office refurbishment company you choose should be able to help you create a safe and appropriate working environment that will meet all legal requirements.
8. Having appropriate project management will mean that you don’t have to worry about any aspect of your new workplace design. You won’t want the responsibility of chasing contractors or suppliers when you’ve already got a job to do.
9. You’ll want to make sure that your office furniture and office design is appropriate, and in keeping with your company, and your industry. A firm of solicitors or accountants will probably want understated traditional designs, whilst a web design company might want something more stylish and cutting edge.
10. You might need ongoing support, or have additional workspace design requirements, or questions. Will the company you choose be willing to help you in future, or are they just interested in selling you products?
Now you know more about how to choose the right office refurbishment company, perhaps now is the time to discover how a new workplace design change your company for the better.